31st May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing 12th Science?

Hello,
I am a Student of Class 12th Science.
I want to do B.Tech but my parents
financial condition is very poor.
So I want to know that I can apply for Education Loan?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  4. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  7. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  12. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  13. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  15. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
6th June 2015, 05:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan to pursue your B.Tech course after completing your 10+2 in Science stream. There is no problem if your financial condition is not stable, education loan is for those students who cannot afford the expense of their studies. Hence you can definitely apply for education loan once you get admission call from any recognized and reputed institute to pursue your B.Tech course.
8th June 2015, 02:40 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Student of Class 12th Science.
I want to do B.Tech but my parents
financial condition is very poor.
So I want to know that I can apply for Education Loan?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Yes, you can apply for loan for BTech education. Up to 4 lakh there is no requirement of personal or asset guarantee. Also try to score maximum mark in 12th and entrance exams since it can provide you better colleges with less fee and you could avail government level scholarships that could ease your loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?