17th December 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Details about education loan forgiveness by SBI for EBC students?

Is there any policy in SBI for education loan forgiveness for EBC Students.
Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. So, please tell me how I can get this?

20th December 2015, 07:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details about education loan forgiveness by SBI for EBC students?

You want to take the educational loan from SBI bank and you belong to EBC category. No, there will not be any policy for loan forgiveness by SBI.

The only benefit you will get is interest subsidy from the bank. For this you have to:

--visit to nearest bank branch and fill the application form for the loan after submitting all the relevant documents.

--When the educational loan is approved, you need to submit the OBC certificate to the bank branch.

--when you caste certificate is uploaded by the bank into your loan account.

--your interest subsidy is credited to your loan account.

**In my opinion you have to visit to nearest SBI bank branch for getting more details for this.
21st December 2015, 08:00 AM
aviral@12345

Default Re: Details about education loan forgiveness by SBI for EBC students?

No, there is not have any policy for loan forgiveness by SBI bank.

But education loan subsidy benefits is given for those students who belongs to economically weaker section with annual gross income is up to 4.50 lakhs per Annum.

The subsidy is provided after completion of course (12 months of completion of course or 6 months after getting the job).

when education loan is approved then, you need to submit the OBC certificate with annual salary detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?