14th May 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get education loan from SBI?

my family economicl cndition was very poor .but i really want do it.

I want to take loan from SBI, How can i get it?

14th May 2015, 04:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from SBI?

Many public sector Banks like State Bank of India (SBI) came forward to encourage the students through financial assistance in order to make the students pursue their higher studies.

A term loan granted to Indian Nationals for pursuing higher education in India or abroad where admission has been secured.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate should secured to Professional/technical courses through Entrance test/ Selection process.

* Candidate secured to Foreign University/ Institution is eligible to apply for loan.

Education loan Amount varies as follows

In India - maximum of 7.50 lacs.
In Abroad - maximum of 15 lacs.

Candidate's whose financial conditions are poor can apply for the education loan. It;s better for him to approach the banks with initial knowledge about various schemes and pros and cons and strike the right deal for them.
15th May 2015, 02:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from SBI?

Most of the SBI branches have high customer base. As a result they have administrative officers. You need to approach the administrative officers in such bank for your education loan. If no such officer is present, you need to approach the branch manager. You need to have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan details, its norms and terms and conditions. Take essential documents like the prospectus of the college and the previous academic records along with you for the discussion. Get to know all the details of the education loan and follow the instructions of the concerned person to complete all the formalities and get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?