11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Details of Bandhan Bank Education Loan scheme for ICAI course?

I want to know about the details of the education loan scheme for my ICAI course in Bandhan Bank. I am going to apply for ICAI course, I am already graduate and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Bandhan Bank education loan scheme for this course.

4th March 2023, 01:36 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Details of Bandhan Bank Education Loan scheme for ICAI course?

Bandhan Bank offers education loans for various courses including professional courses like ICAI. The key features of the Bandhan Bank education loan scheme for ICAI course are:
  • Eligibility: The applicant should be an Indian national and must have secured admission to the ICAI course.
  • Loan amount: Bandhan Bank offers education loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing the ICAI course.
  • Interest rate: The interest rate for Bandhan Bank education loans for ICAI course is linked to the MCLR rate and varies depending on the loan amount, applicant's credit history and collateral offered. Currently, the interest rate ranges from 9.50% to 13.00% per annum.
  • Repayment: The repayment period for Bandhan Bank education loans for ICAI course ranges from 5 to 7 years after the completion of the course. The loan can be repaid in EMIs or as bullet payments.
  • Security: The security or collateral required for Bandhan Bank education loans for ICAI course depends on the loan amount. Generally, tangible collateral such as property or fixed deposits are accepted as security.
  • Processing fee: Bandhan Bank charges a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount.
  • Prepayment penalty: There is no prepayment penalty for Bandhan Bank education loans for ICAI course.

Note that the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme may vary depending on the applicant's profile and other factors. It is recommended to contact the nearest Bandhan Bank branch for more information on the education loan scheme for ICAI course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?