11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Does Bandhan Bank offer an Education Loan to study private MBA course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do MBA in any private college. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Bandhan Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

4th March 2023, 12:37 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Does Bandhan Bank offer an Education Loan to study private MBA course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Bandhan Bank does offer education loans for MBA courses from recognized private colleges in India. The loan can cover tuition fees, hostel fees, cost of books and other expenses related to the course.

The following is the procedure to apply for an education loan from Bandhan Bank for MBA course:
  • Check Eligibility: First, check the eligibility criteria for the education loan. Generally, banks look for factors such as academic record, admission to a recognized college, and the financial background of the student or their co-borrower.
  • Gather Required Documents: Next, gather all the necessary documents such as academic records, admission letter, identity proof, address proof, income proof, and bank statements of the co-borrower.
  • Submit Loan Application: Once you have all the documents, visit the nearest Bandhan Bank branch and submit the loan application. You can also apply for the loan online through the bank's official website.
  • Verification and Approval: The bank will verify the documents and conduct an appraisal to determine the loan amount, interest rate, and other terms and conditions. Once the loan is approved, the bank will disburse the loan amount directly to the college or the student's bank account.
  • Repayment: Repayment of the loan can be done through equated monthly installments (EMIs) after the moratorium period, which is generally the course duration plus 6 months or the duration of the job search after completion of the course.

It is important to note that the loan amount, interest rate, and repayment period may vary depending on the bank's policy, the loan amount, and the co-borrower's income and credit score. Therefore, it is advisable to check the details with the bank before applying for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?