3rd April 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Details of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BDes-NIFT aspirant?

I am interested to study BDes in NIFT. For this, I am preparing NIFT Entrance Exam so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in NIFT. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the Education Loan scheme which is provided by Bank of India. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

6th April 2019, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for BDes-NIFT aspirant?

NIFT is a leading institute to study fashion related courses and if you can secure admission at the said institute, then surely you will have a good chance of getting the education loan provided you fulfil other criteria.

Just make sure you contact the nearest branch of a reputed bank with all the relevant documents and a guarantor. You will get the education loan if you fulfil all the criteria set by the concerned bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?