3rd July 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?

Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship? I belong to OC category, can you please guide me with the required details soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 964 marks?
  2. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  3. What are the opportunities available to get a scholarship after scoring 964 marks in Inter and belong to OC category?
  4. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  6. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  8. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  9. How much scholarship amount we can get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  12. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  13. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  14. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  15. Procedure to apply for JM Sethia Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing intermediate in MPC board with 95 percentage marks?
  17. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate?
  18. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?
5th April 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship? I belong to OC category, can you please guide me with the required details soon. Awaiting for the response.

Students have to apply for merit scholarships through their college or directly (online). There are various government and private organizations offering merit scholarships to deserving students to pursue higher education. It is offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the intermediate and family income. Some of the scholarships available are given below:

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?