19th September 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Details of South Indian Bank Global Education Scheme for MBBS in Abroad aspirant?

I am interested to study MBBS in Abroad. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBBS in Abroad. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the Global Education Scheme which is provided by South Indian Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

10th September 2022, 05:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of South Indian Bank Global Education Scheme for MBBS in Abroad aspirant?

Details of scheme

Applicable to Indian nationals or NRI with Indian passport

All full-time UG/PG/PhD courses and diploma , skill development courses with duration of more than 1 year.

Loan amount above 20 lacs to 150 lacs

Margin 25%

100% collateral covering loan amount and funded interest.

Finance available for funding tution fees, lab fees, travel expenses, books equipment etc

Moratorium period will be course period plus 6 months and repayment period ranges from 7 to 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?