19th September 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in South Indian Bank to apply for Global Education Scheme for MS aspirant?

Hello, I want to study MS in Abroad and for this I need to apply Global Education Scheme. My friend has an account in South Indian Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, South Indian Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying Global Education Scheme?

21st September 2018, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in South Indian Bank to apply for Global Education Scheme for MS aspirant?

Even if you don't have an account, it may not be an issue, if you fulfill all other criteria for getting an education loan. You can easily open an account these days, if it is required.

There is no compulsion of having an old account in a bank, where you are looking for any kind of loan. You can always open a new account in a matter of minutes these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?