12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Details of Union Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant?

I am interested to study MBBS. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBBS. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Union Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

22nd October 2018, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Union Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MBBS. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBBS. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Union Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

Union Bank of India offers education loan to meritorious Indian students to pursue higher / professional / technical education, after passing 10+2 or equivalent. Students should have secured admission to the MBBS course through an entrance examination. They can get up to Rs 20 lakhs for studies in India. There is no margin for up to Rs 4 lakhs and above Rs 4 lakhs – 5% for studies in India. Moratorium period – Course period + 1 year and maximum repayment period is 15 years, irrespective of the quantum of loan under Union Bank of India. Union Bank of India education loan covers expenses like tuition fee / hostel / mess / examination / library / laboratory fee, insurance premium for the student, caution deposit, building fund, purchase books / equipments / instruments / uniforms, etc. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?