15th July 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit all my documents to Andhra Bank for Education Loan?

Hello friends, I am preparing for various MBA entrance exams. I am studying in BDes last semester. I am looking to apply for an education loan from Andhra Bank for my MBA study. But I want to know first that I have to give my all certificate to Andhra Bank?

17th July 2019, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit all my documents to Andhra Bank for Education Loan?

You need to submit only photocopies of the required documents when applying for the education loan. There is no need to submit the original documents to the bank even if they insist you to do so. Just give them photocopy of all the documents along with the application duly filled.

You will need a guarantor to apply for the education loan. Just make sure you have got someone from you family is earning a decent income to support your application.
20th July 2019, 10:15 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to submit all my documents to Andhra Bank for Education Loan?

Yes, You can submit the Photo copies of all Documents:-

1. Duly Filled application form

2. Identity and address proof.

3. Passport size photographs.

4. Proof of date of birth.

5. Marks transcripts of the student from 10th grade onwards.

6. Proof and source of income of parents or guardians

No need to submit the original documents only photocopies you can submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?