10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to submit all my documents to Bank of Maharashtra for an education loan?

Hello friends, I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams. I am studying in 12th standard. I am looking to apply for an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra for my BTech study. But I want to know first that I have to give my all certificate to Bank of Maharashtra?

15th August 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit all my documents to Bank of Maharashtra for an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams. I am studying in 12th standard. I am looking to apply for an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra for my BTech study. But I want to know first that I have to give my all certificate to Bank of Maharashtra?

You have to submit the following documents to avail an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra:

Proof of identity

Proof of address

PAN Card

Proof of Parental Income (last 2 years ITR or Form 16 or Last 3 months salary slips or last 6 months bank statement)

Admission proof

Academic certificates (10th and 12th certificates and other qualifications)

Graduation Mark sheets / Certificates

Proof of securing seat in merit based selection process

Letter confirming admission

Recognition of the college / institute / university

Fee structure

Prospectus of the college / institute / university

Receipt of payment already made

Details are available at the bank website link given Click Here
15th August 2019, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to submit all my documents to Bank of Maharashtra for an education loan?

You need to submit the photocopy of all the documents required for application of an education loan. Even if they ask to submit original documents you shouldn't do it. There is no need to submit the original documents.

Your photocopy of all the documents required are verified during the time of submission of the application. Hence, don't worry about your documents. Just make sure you get admission at a good college.
17th August 2019, 05:22 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you have to submit all Important documents to get education loan from Bank of Maharashtra. Here Listing the documents required for Education loan at Bank of Maharashtra.
  • Income Certificate
  • Proof of identity
  • Proof of address
  • A Copy of PAN Card
  • A copy of admission form.
  • Education Certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examination.
  • Proof of securing seat in merit based selection process
  • Recognition of the college/university
  • A copy of Fee receipt

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?