17th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?

Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year. I want to apply for Education Loan for study M.Tech. What documents are necessary to take an education loan and what will be the rate of interest charged and how long can I take to return the money?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  4. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  12. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  13. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  14. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  16. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  17. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
6th January 2016, 11:03 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for doing post graduation. Yes, definitely you can apply for the educational loan for M.Tech course. At present you are a student of B.Tech 3rd year. So you can apply for educational loan when you completed your graduation and taken admission in M.Tech course.

Following are the documents required:

--Xerox copy of mark sheet of B.Tech, 12th and 10th.

--Xerox copy of score card of entrance exam through which you got admission such as GATE score card or any other.

--color photo

--identity proof and address proof Xerox

**The rate of interest charged for educational loan is different for each bank. It depends upon bank to bank. But the thing is that if you take educational loan from private bank then you have to pay more rate of interest than government bank.

**The repayment of educational loan commences two years after completion of the course or six months after getting employment, whichever is earlier.

**In my opinion, if you have taken admission through GATE score in any AICTE approved institution then you will get an stipend of 12400 per month too. This will help in giving the tuition fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?