23rd June 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

25th June 2019, 05:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

You have to submit the following documents along with your duly filled in application to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MBA;

Admission proof,
Passport size photographs,
Statement of cost of study,
Mark sheets of qualifying examination,
Your PAN Card and AADHAR Card as well as of Parent/ Guardian,
Attested copy of Proof of identity,
Attested copy of Proof of residence,
Bank account statement for last 6 months,
Proof of income including latest salary slip, Form 16 and recent salary certificate,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?