28th May 2019, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MTech course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

31st May 2019, 08:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?

You have to submit the necessary documents along with your application form to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech course. Documents are given below;

Letter of admission,
Passport sized photographs,
PAN card and Aadhar card of student as well as the parent / guardian,
Statement of cost of study,
Photo ID card issued by govt of India (Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar card etc),
Bank account statement for the last 6 months of the co-borrower/student/guarantor,
Proof of income of the parent/guardian/co-borrower.
31st May 2019, 04:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?

Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for M.Tech aspirant are as follows:-
A complete and filled-in loan application form.
Statement of cost of study.
Letter of admission from the prospective college/ institution.
2 passport sized photographs.
PAN card of the student as well as the parents or guardian.
AADHAR card of the student as well as the parent or guardian.
Official government issued photo identification of the applicant.
Proof of residence of the applicant.
Bank account statement for the last 6 months of the co-borrower/student/guarantor.
Proof of income of the parent/guardian/other co-borrower.
In case of IT payee, It returns/ IT assessment order of the preceding 2 years of the parent/guardian/other co-borrower.
Statement of assests and liabilities of the parent/ guardian/other co-borrower.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?