12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my BTech course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

14th December 2018, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

You need to have admission confirmation documents, ID proof, address proof, bank statements, income proof (for guarantor), collateral security related documents, etc.

Just make sure you have earning family member willing to support your education loan application. Otherwise, it will be difficult to get an education loan.
15th December 2018, 07:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

The necessary documents for sanction of education loan:

You need to have documents like proof of identity, address, loan letter, fee structure of course. In case your loan amount is more than 4.5 lacs, you need to have a guarantor.

For loans above 7.5 lacs, collateral is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?