26th July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying this fellowship program. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

30th July 2019, 12:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying this fellowship program. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

Documents required to apply for the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal are given below:

Admission proof of 1st year admission

3 recent passport size photographs (to be affixed in the application form)

Copies of mark sheet of 12th standard or its equivalent examination

DD of Rs 200 in favor of Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search payable at Kolkata

Self addressed envelope
30th July 2019, 12:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal?

Documents required to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal are;

Three recent passport size photographs,

Copy of mark sheet of 12th standard or equivalent examination,

Proof of 1st-year admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?