26th July 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal?

Hi friends, I am studying in BTech 1st year. I have heard about Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal. I want to apply for this program. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying for this program?

30th July 2019, 10:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal?

to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship West Bengal, you need to visit the official website of JBNSTS i.e. www.jbnsts.org

Application form is available at that.

Fill in the application form with all the required details and will need to initiate a registration fee of INR 100/- online or through e-challan.

Upload passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format on the online portal.

Upload 12th mark sheet and the passing certificate.

Submit the online application.

To apply through offline, you need to download the form. Fill out the required details and attach the DD and post it on the below mentioned address;
1300 Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata- 700107, West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?