22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019. So, I would like to know what are the documents required to apply for this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

27th August 2019, 01:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019. So, I would like to know what are the documents required to apply for this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.
Documents required to apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019:

A Proof of diploma,
Proof of Residence
Passport size Photo.
Mark sheet or Consolidated mark sheet of Graduation.
Caste Certificate issued by the Government.
Income Certificate.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?