22nd August 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

26th August 2022, 05:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students Himachal Pradesh 2019?

How to apply

Click on Apply Now link
Navigate to Applicants corner and click on New Registration
Read guidelines carefully and continue
Select the state of domicile scholarship category
Provide bank details and select adhaar or bank account number as identification detail and click on Register .
After OTP being generated , fill out the application form
Attach required documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?