12th March 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. I need your help to know about the essential documents which are required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 08:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Documents required to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship are listed below:-

—> Proof of citizenship or refugee status
—> Full transcripts detailing all the applicants higher education qualifications
—> Two letters of reference
20th March 2019, 10:38 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. I need your help to know about the essential documents which are required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!
Documents required to apply for the DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship are given below:
  1. Proof of citizenship or refugee status
  2. References from at least two individuals
  3. Full transcripts detailing all the applicants’ higher education qualifications
  4. Students should upload the supporting documents, only through the online application system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?