12th March 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

19th March 2019, 08:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Details of amount offered under DID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship are mentioned below:-

—> A monthly stipend (living allowance) at the rate of GBP 1,084 or GBP 1,330 per month for those studying at the universities in the London metropolitan area.

—> If the applicant is widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of GBP 465 per month for the first child, and GBP 114 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if the applicant is accompanied by his/her children and they are living with the applicant at the same address in the UK.
20th March 2019, 10:36 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much amount is offered in DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!
Students can get the following benefits in DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship:
  • Full Tuition Fee funded by CSC
  • Monthly stipend - £1,084 or £1,330 per month for those students who are studying at universities in the London metropolitan area
  • Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation – paid by the university, funded by CSC
  • Warm Clothing allowance – paid and funded by the university
  • Study travel grant towards the cost of study – related travel within the UK or overseas
  • If the applicant is widowed, divorced or a single parent, child allowance of £465 per month for the first child and £114 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16

Official website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?