12th March 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Hello Sir, I came to know that DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is published. I want to apply in this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

19th March 2019, 09:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is mentioned below:-

—> You should be a citizen who has been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.

—> You should be a permanent resident in an eligible Commonwealth country

—> You should be available to start the academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/ October 2019

—> You should hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard or a second class degree.

—> A relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree) and you should not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country.

—> You should be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
20th March 2019, 11:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is published. I want to apply in this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.
Eligibility to apply for the DFID Sponsored Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is given below:
  • Applicant must be a citizen or have been granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country or be a British protected person
  • Applicant must be a permanent resident in a Commonwealth country
  • Available to start the academy studies in the UK from the start of the UK academic year in September or October 2019
  • Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree
  • A relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a master’s degree)
  • Not have studied or worked for one academic year or more in a high income country
  • Those students who are unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship

Official website - http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/wp-content/...ions-2019-.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?