2nd April 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan from Corporation Bank for BBA LLB aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do BBA LLB and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Corporation Bank. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

5th April 2019, 02:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan from Corporation Bank for BBA LLB aspirant?

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan from Corporation Bank for BBA LLB aspirant:

Application form

Identity proof

Mark sheet of last qualifying examination

Passport size photographs

Statement of fee structure of the course

Proof of admission (admission/offer letter)
6th April 2019, 01:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan from Corporation Bank for BBA LLB aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do BBA LLB and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Corporation Bank. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

In general, following documents are required to apply for an education loan from banks:

Application Form

Passport Size Photograph

Admission Letter

Fee Schedule

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets

Address Proof (Driving License, Voter’s ID, Ration Card, etc.)

ID Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, etc.)

Income Proof of Parents’

Students have to contact the Corporation Bank branch for more details on the same.
6th April 2019, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You will need the following documents for Corporation Bank Education Loan

- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination for school and graduate studies in India
- Proof of admission: Offer Letter or Admission Letter from the Institution.
- Passport size photographs
- Application form
- Bank statement
- Documents related to the guarantor
- Identity proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?