27th March 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant?

Please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply a Education Loan scheme in IDBI Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my BTech course in IIT.

30th March 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know that what are all the documents necessarily required to apply a Education Loan scheme in IDBI Bank. Please help me to know about the documents because I want to apply an education loan in this bank for my BTech course in IIT.

Some of the documents required to apply for IDBI Bank education loan scheme are given below:

Completed application form

A declaration or affidavit from the student (borrower) confirming that, no educational loans have been availed from other banks.

Age Proof

ID Proof

Address Proof

Mark Sheets of last qualifying examination

Proof of Admission

Fee Schedule (Schedule of expenses)

Income proof of Parents:
3 months salary slip
Salary account statement for last 3 months with salary credits

Students have to contact the IDBI Bank branch for exact details on the same.
30th March 2019, 03:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant?

Documents required to apply for IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant:

Completed application Form,

A declaration/ affidavit from the borrower confirming that, no educational loans have been availed from other banks,

Mark sheets of last qualifying examination

Proof of admission (before disbursement), scholarship etc.,

Statement of cost of study,

Age Proof, ID proof & Address Proof of Applicant and Co-applicant,

Signature proof and Income proof of Co-applicant.
30th March 2019, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have the following documents if you are applying for an education loan.

- Admission confirmation letter
- Educational documents
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Bank statement
- Income proof
- Documents related to your guarantor or co-applicant
31st March 2019, 03:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech-IIT aspirant are mentioned below:-
IDBI Bank Educational Loan application form.
Residence and age proof.
Income proof of parents or guardians with income-tax proof for 2 years.
Income proof, proof of tax paid, security details of guarantors.
A copy of the certificate or prospectus from the principal/head of the institution to calculate expenses.
Copy of statement of marks or certificates of last examination passed.
A confirmation of student's admission from the institution.
For loans which require security, details of security offered with advocate's search and report about its marketability, mortgage ability and so on must be furnished.
Sources of margin - documents of proof are required.
For studies in USA, I-20 form is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?