10th July 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello everyone, I want to do BTech and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in IDBI Bank. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant?
  2. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in IDBI Bank? -- [New]
  3. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan from any Private Bank?
  4. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad?
  5. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  6. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  7. Concession in IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for Physically Handicapped candidate?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the documents required to apply for Education Loan in Bandhan Bank?
  10. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  11. Documents required to apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank for BCA course?
  12. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank for BTech aspirant?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  15. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  16. Margin under OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  17. Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  18. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
12th July 2018, 09:51 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for BTech aspirant?

Documents required to apply for an education loan in IDBI Bank for pursuing B.Tech course are listed below :-

1. Filled-in Application Form
2. Age Proof (Applicant's and Co-applicant's)
3. Identity Proof (Applicant's and Co-applicant's)
4. Address Proof (Applicant's and Co-applicant's)
5. Admission Letter
6. Signature Proof of Co-applicant
7. Income Proof
8. Academic Certificates
13th July 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do BTech and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in IDBI Bank. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

Documents required to apply an education loan in IDBI Bank for BTech aspirant are given below:

Address Proof
ID Proof and age proof
Completely filled application form
Income proof of parents – IT returns for 2 years
Admission Proof
Fee Schedule
Details of security offered
Sources of margin
Consent for assigning LIC policy of the student to the bank, stating that the premium will be paid to continue to policy during the duration of the education loan

Students can contact the IDBI Bank for more details regarding this.
13th July 2018, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have following documents while applying for education loan at IDBI bank:

- ID proof
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- Admission letter from college or bonafide certificate by college
- Documents related to your guarantor like income proof, PAN card and Aadhaar Card.

You need to submit all the required documents along with filled application form to the nearest bank branch.
26th July 2018, 06:12 PM
Narendra2121

1)Filled-in Application Form
2)Age Proof (Applicant's and Co-applicant's)
3)Identity Proof (Applicant's and Co-applicant's)
4)Address Proof (Applicant's and Co-applicant's)
5)Admission Letter
6)Signature Proof of Co-applicant
7)Income Proof
8)Academic Certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?