22nd August 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh of this year. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th August 2019, 04:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh of this year. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

Documents required to apply for the Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students, Himachal Pradesh are given below:

Bonafide Certificate - Himachal

Photograph – passport size

AADHAAR Card

Latest Bank statement of the students Bank account

Passing Certificate of Class X and XII

Admission Letter

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th August 2019, 05:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019 are listed below:-

—> 12th standard marksheet
—> Admission certificate
—> Certificate of diploma/courses after class 12 (if any)
—> Other relevant documents
27th August 2019, 12:41 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019:

1) Mark sheet of class 12th standard.
2) Admission form
3) Mark sheet of Diploma or Courses after class 12 (if any)
4) Other relevant documents

Official website -> Click Here !!
27th August 2019, 10:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019:
  1. Birth Certificate
  2. Bonafide Certificate (State of Himachal)
  3. Passport Size Photo
  4. identity proof ( Aadahar Card, Voters ID etc.)
  5. A Copy of Bank statement (Last three month)
  6. 12th Marksheet
  7. Admission Certificate

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?