25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th August 2019, 04:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply in Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh. Please help me to know about the required documents as soon as possible. Thank you!

Some of the documents required to apply for the Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana, Himachal Pradesh are given below:

Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate

Recent Passport Size Photograph

Aadhaar Card copy

Certificate of Parent engaged in the unclean profession (issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)

Bank Account Details of the student

Previous year Result Card from Matric examination onwards

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
31st August 2019, 07:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Documents required to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019 are as follows:-

Certificate from the competent authority for belonging to Balmiki families engaged in the unclean occupation.

Other relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?