22nd August 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th August 2019, 05:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Procedure to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019 is mentioned below:-

—> Visit the official website of National Scholarshihttps://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/ne...frmInstruction and register.

—> Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.

—> Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.

—> Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)

—> Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.

—> The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

—> Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.

—> An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
27th August 2019, 12:49 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I came to know that Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh is available now. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:

Step 1: Visit the official website ( Click Here !! )
Step 2: Click the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 3: You must have update your using bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 4: You can select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as your identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 4: You will be receive OTP. You can login with the help of OTP.

Official website -> Click Here !!
10th October 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

10th class students r eligible for indira gandhi chatrvriti yojna or no
18th October 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

When is the date of Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2019 exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?