25th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

4th July 2018, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Documents required to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship are mentioned below :-

--> Attested copy of proof of age
--> Self attested proof of parents income (Income certificate /Salary Slip/ Form 16).
--> 10th Standard mark sheet, attested by school
--> 12th Standard mark sheet, attested by school
--> An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help you, which is to be handwritten by yourself.
5th July 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

Documents required to apply for L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship are given below:

Attested copy of age proof

Self attested proof of parents’ income (certificate from a government body, e.g. income certificates / salary slip) or Form 16

10th and 12th standard mark sheets attested by the school

An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to study the chosen course and how the scholarship will help you and it should be handwritten by the student (applicant)

L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?