25th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

I have heard that L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship for girl students. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!

4th July 2018, 06:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

The age limit to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship should not be more than 19 years of age. You should have passed 12th standard with PCM/ PCB stream with 85% aggregate marks from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship.
5th July 2018, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that L'Oreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship for girl students. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!

The maximum age limit is 19 years as on 31/05/2018 for L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship. Girl students who have passed 10+2 in India with PCB/PCM with a minimum 85% marks are eligible to apply for the L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship. Interested girl students can apply either online or offline for the L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship. L’Oreal For Young Women in Science Scholarship website link is given Click Here
27th July 2018, 04:25 PM
Narendra2121

Age limit is as follows
-Not more than 19 years of age
-Maximum 19 years of age as on 31st May 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?