10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship.

14th September 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship.

Documents required to apply for the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program are given below:

Class X mark sheet copy attested by the school Principal or Gazetted Officer

Permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bangalore – Proof like Ration Card or Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Telephone Bill or Electricity Bill

Applicant’s recent passport size photograph

Income proof or salary slip of last 3 months of all family members, attested by the employers and Revenue Officer / Tehsildar or Income certificate issued by the Revenue Officer

Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program website link is given Click Here
15th September 2019, 04:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019?

Documents required for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program

- Class 10th (SSC) mark sheet

- Family income certificate

- Address Proof
15th September 2019, 04:56 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Documents required to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019 are:-

A copy of class 10th mark sheet attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer.

One recent passport size photograph of the applicant.

Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bangalore.

Proof of income or salary slip of last three months of all family members, attested by the respective employers and Revenue Officer/ Tehsildar/ Income certificate of the family issued from Revenue Officer.
15th September 2019, 05:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019 are as follows:-

Copy of class 10th mark sheet attested by the principal/ Gazetted Officer.

One recent passport size photo of the applicant.

Proof of Income or salary slip of last three months of all the family members attested by the respective employer/ Revenue Officer/ Tehsildar or Income certificate of the family issued from Revenue Office.

Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Bengaluru (Ration card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Electricity Bill.
24th September 2019, 04:20 PM
Agricultist

Documents required :--

Soft copy of Class X mark sheet

Recent Passport Photograph (3 Photos)

ID Proof (Adhaar Card)

Proof of Income

Address Proof

Caste Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?