10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program with 83% in 10th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program. I have scored 83% marks in my 10th standard so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th September 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program with 83% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program. I have scored 83% marks in my 10th standard so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program is given below:

>> Those students who have passed Class X examinations with at least 80% marks in the current year

>> Students who are residents of Mumbai or Navi Mumbai or Thane or Bangalore

>> Students’ annual family income should be less than Rs 20,000 per month

If you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
15th September 2019, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program with 83% in 10th?

Eligibility for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program

- Those who have successfully passed class 10 (SSC) with at least 80% marks.

- The family income of the applicant must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month.

- Only those who are residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
15th September 2019, 04:53 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program with 83% in 10th.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program are:-

Students who have successfully completed Standard 10th with at least 80% aggregate from a recognised board are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

Students must have family income less than or equal to Rs.20,000/- per month can apply for this scholarship.
24th September 2019, 04:21 PM
Agricultist

Yes you are eligible to apply for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program with 83% in 10th.

Eligibility:--

Applicant who has passed class 10th with at least 80% marks in 2018.

Family income of the applicant must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month.

Only the applicants residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?