10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019?

Hi friends, I am planning to apply in Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019. I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship. Please help me to know about the stipend asap.

14th September 2019, 04:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am planning to apply in Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019. I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship. Please help me to know about the stipend asap.

Selected students can get a stipend of Rs 35,000 per year based on the actual tuition fees and other educational expenses under Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program.
Selected students can receive up to the completion of the Graduation course through the Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th September 2019, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019?

The selected candidates will be awarded Rs. 35000 per annum till the completion of the graduation. There will be total 150 students selected for the scholarship. The amount will be based on the actual tuition fee and other expenses of the graduation course.

Just make sure you secure admission in a regular degree course at a recognised college and also your family income should be below Rs. 20000 per month.
15th September 2019, 05:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Stipend offered under Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program 2019 is mentioned below:-
Selected candidates will receive INR 35,000 annually as the scholarship amount until graduation, based on actual tuition fees as well as other educational expenses incurred by the students.
24th September 2019, 04:18 PM
Agricultist

Stipend is offered under Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program is Rs. 35,000 per year.
Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program is a Merit cum Means scholarship which invites applications from class 10 passed students who have scored a minimum 80% marks.

Eligibility:--

Applicant who has passed class 10th (SSC) with at least 80% marks in 2018.

Family income of the applicant must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month.

Only the applicants residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?