9th June 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Millennial Indian Writers Pan India Online Essay Contest?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Millennial Indian Writers Pan India Online Essay Contest. So, I would like to know about the documents which are required for applying in this scholarship test. Kindly let me know about the essential documents asap.

14th June 2019, 08:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Millennial Indian Writers Pan India Online Essay Contest?

No documents are required to apply for Millennial Indian Writers Pan India Online Essay Contest. Candidates who are Indian citizens in the age group of 13 to 18 years are eligible to apply for Millennial Indian Writers Pan India Online Essay Contest. You have to apply for the contest through online at the official website https://www.takhte.in/contest.php, fill the information related to personal details, upload Essay of the topics specified and submit the form by paying registration fee of Rs. 236/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?