9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Vijaya Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

Hello, I want to study BTech and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Vijaya Bank but I don’t. However, we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Vijaya Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

14th June 2019, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Vijaya Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

No, it is not necessary to have an account in Vijaya Bank to apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. The bank will open a loan account for you if your education loan is approved/ sanctioned. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan in Vijaya Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?