1st December 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program, Spring 2019?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program, Spring 2019. I need your help to know about the essential documents which are required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

14th July 2022, 08:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program, Spring 2019?

There are no such documents required except an application form and personal Statement of 500 words on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.

200 character statement on what you believe is the biggest hurdle for people working in specific field of interest and why.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?