19th July 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply in Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for BSc program and came to know about Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program. I have completed my 12th Science now and just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

23rd July 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply in Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply for BSc program and came to know about Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program. I have completed my 12th Science now and just want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

Documents required to apply to Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program are given below:

Online application to be filled in

College or school Mark sheets to be attached (scan & upload)

Written Statement (personal statement – 500 words)

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th July 2018, 07:50 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Documents required to apply in Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program?

1)Official or Unofficial transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript)
2)Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
3)Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on- whats your favourite scientific discovery is and why?
4)Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest
5)Proof of enrollment/acceptance to the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?