26th May 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala. I have just enrolled for ICWAI program I want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

27th May 2019, 08:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Documents required to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala;

Income Certificate,

Caste Certificate,

Aadhar card,

Bonafide Certificate,

ID card from the institution,

Original fee receipt,

Statement of fee structure,

Copy of allotment memo.
28th May 2019, 12:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala. I have just enrolled for ICWAI program I want to know that what are all documents will be required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

Some of the documents to be attached for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS – Kerala are given below:

Caste Certificate

Income Certificate

The registration form of CA from ICAI or CA Fee payment details

The registration form of CS from ICSI or CS Fee payment details

The registration form of CMA from ICMAI or CMA Fee payment detail

Hostel roommate Certificate from the competent authority (if the applicant is hostler)

Copy of Aadhar Card

ID Card copy from the institution

Bonafide Certificate
28th May 2019, 11:51 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
While applying for the Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala, the applicant is required to submit several documents.

- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Registration form of CA from ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI or Fee payment details
- Aadhar Card
- ID Card of the Institution
- Resume
14th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Documents required:-

Aadhaar Card

Registration form of CA from ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI

ID Card of the Institution

Address Proof

Resume

Income Certificate

Religion Certificate

Fee payment details

Caste Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?