20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?

Kindly let me know what are the documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for applying an Education Loan? I am going to apply an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra and I need to get the information so that I will not face any kind of difficulty while applying.

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  2. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  3. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  4. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  5. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  6. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  9. Documents required to submit for Education Loan in Bank Of India for a candidate of Assam who want to study B.Tech in Bengaluru?
  10. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  11. Eligibility criteria and documents required for an education loan of 5 lakh from Bank of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  12. How can I get Education Loan to study BS in America? Documents required to submit in Bank?
  13. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  17. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
21st June 2016, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?

Documents required to submit to get an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra are mentioned below :-

--> Proof of Identity

--> Proof of Address

--> PAN Card

--> Proof of Parental Income

--> Admission Letter

--> Academic Certificates

--> Institute Prospectus

--> Fee Structure of the course
22nd June 2016, 12:00 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?

The Bank Maharashtra were providing education loan for the students who are eligible. The Documents required for for applying are given below.

* Identity proof.

* Admission letter of college, institute are University.

* Brochure stating the course fee charged by the institute.
22nd June 2016, 12:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You must get the detailed list of documents which you need to submit from the concerned branch of Bank of Maharashtra where you are seeking education loan. The general documents which are required are :-

- Admission call letter from the concerned college.
- Rank card of the entrance exam based on which you got admission if any.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Fee structure letter of the concerned institute.
- Your previous academic records.
- Income tax certificate of your family.
- House tax certificate or rent certificate.
- Signed loan documents.
22nd June 2016, 12:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know what are the documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for applying an Education Loan? I am going to apply an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra and I need to get the information so that I will not face any kind of difficulty while applying.
The following documents are required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan;
  • Application form
  • Identity proof of borrower, joint borrowers and co-obligants
  • Passport size photo of borrower, joint borrowers and co-obligants
  • Proof of Date of Birth of borrower
  • Mark Sheets from 10th onwards
  • Proof of allotment of seat
  • Fee structure of College/University
  • Expenses included for loan
  • Caution Deposit, Tuition fee, Library fee, Laboratory fee
  • Purchase of Books, Equipments, Instruments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?