20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?

Hello,
I have got 9 CGPA in my Intermediate from Commerce stream. I have got admission in B.Com. But I want to do ICWA. Can I know that what is the eligibility criteria does a Bank holds to sanction an Education Loan for ICWA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan for BAMS course?
  2. List of Banks providing Education Loan to study ICWA course in Madhya Pradesh?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  6. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  7. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  8. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  9. Whether Private tuition expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?
  10. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Education loan for ICWA course?
  12. Which branch of South Indian Bank of Chennai should I consult for an education loan? Eligibility to get an education loan from it? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant?
  15. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2016, 01:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 9 CGPA in my Intermediate from Commerce stream. I have got admission in B.Com. But I want to do ICWA. Can I know that what is the eligibility criteria does a Bank holds to sanction an Education Loan for ICWA course?
The aspirant should be an Indian National. You should have secured the admission to the course (ICWA). You have to provide the documents they asked for like Pan Card, Proof of admission, passport size photographs, Bank Statement, IT returns etc. Your Father and Mother should be co-borrowers. There is no margin money required up to Rs. 4 Lakhs. There is no processing fee for the education loan. You can get the Education Loan for ICWA course in any nationalized banks. So you can contact the bank branch near your house.
22nd June 2016, 12:56 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for ICWA course?

The Banks were providing Education loan to the students who are willing to continue their higher studies. Eligibility to get the Education loan for ICWA.

* The candidate should be an Indian national.

* Should have secured admission to the higher education course in recognized institutions in india through entrance test.

* Case of Management Quota may considered on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?