12th December 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Allahabad Bank offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in Allahabad Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course?

14th December 2018, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Allahabad Bank offer an Education Loan to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course?

If you have confirmed admission at a good institution for the said course, then all you have to do is, visit the the bank branch nearby to apply for the education loan. You need to fill the form and submit it with all the documents.

You will need a guarantor to apply for such loans. Hence, make sure you have someone from your family ready to become a guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?