12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank as I have an account in this bank for studying MBBS course. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Allahabad Bank?

14th December 2018, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Allahabad bank is a PSU bank and the only benefit is that it will offer a lesser interest rate (marginal) in comparison to any private sector bank. Most of the PSU banks have same kind of services, so there is no such benefit.

If you want quick service and better response from the bank, then you should apply at any reputed private bank. PSU banks will lack in terms of customer service too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?