3rd July 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

What amount I will get in Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of Allahabad Bank Education Loan?

Sir, I want to do my MS in Abroad. I am interested to do MS in Canada. For this I want to apply for any education loan. My father has an account in Allahabad Bank. I am thinking to visit in the branch of Allahabad Bank for getting information. But before this I want to know upto what amount they will give me in education loan for my MS? Also tell me the interest rates of this education loan?

6th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I will get in Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of Allahabad Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do my MS in Abroad. I am interested to do MS in Canada. For this I want to apply for any education loan. My father has an account in Allahabad Bank. I am thinking to visit in the branch of Allahabad Bank for getting information. But before this I want to know upto what amount they will give me in education loan for my MS? Also tell me the interest rates of this education loan?

You can get around Rs 75 Lakhs to study MS in abroad through Allahabad Bank education loan scheme. You have to contact the Allahabad Bank branch for exact details on the same.
Interest rates under will vary for education loan in Allahabad Bank based on the institute, loan amount, etc. The interest rate for the education loan in Allahabad Bank is – base rate + 3.0 %. The base rate keeps changing. Therefore, you have to contact the Allahabad Bank branch for exact details on the same.
6th July 2019, 04:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I will get in Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of Allahabad Bank Education Loan?

You can get maximum amount of Rs. 1 crore under Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad.
Interest rates schemes of Allahabad Bank Education Loan is as follows;
Up to Rs. 7.50 Lacs: 10.55%
Above Rs. 7.50 Lacs: 10.80%
The base rate fixed by ICICI Bank is 8.85%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?