28th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank verify after applying for an Education Loan? Requirements after applying?

Hello everyone
After applying for an Education Loan,
what are the other requirements I have to do?
And I want to know that the Bank will do verification also?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  9. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  10. What are the properties liable to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  11. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  12. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  13. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  14. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  16. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2017, 11:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank verify after applying for an Education Loan? Requirements after applying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
After applying for an Education Loan,
what are the other requirements I have to do?
And I want to know that the Bank will do verification also?

Yes, the bank verifies after applying for an education loan. Some banks verify the employment records of the parents’ through an independent verification agency or directly. Banks verify the details before sanctioning the education loan. If the details given in the education loan application form are verified correct, then the student can get education loan or it will be rejected by the bank. Hence, students have to provide correct details in the education loan application form. They have to provide the required documents while applying for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?