24th October 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Does Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Ludhiana offers scholarship to BTech students?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am getting admission in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Ludhiana for studying BTech course. I am an OBC student and I have heard that this college provides scholarship for BTech students. Is it true?

25th July 2022, 01:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Ludhiana offers scholarship to BTech students?

There are lot of scholarship provided by the institution that are connected to the college.
There are other castes and income based scholarship too which help a lot in making the course easily affordable to students.
Scholarship is also available for rural area students.

There are also scholarship provided to such students by Government.
One can apply for such scholarship also in case they can't find any scholarship in their college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?