19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College for studying BTech(Electronics Engineering). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college.

22nd September 2019, 01:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as a mandatory subject.

The admission to Bachelor of Technology(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is on the basis of your scores in IIT JEE(Mains) followed by All India Counseling.

You can check the website https://www.gndec.ac.in/ for more details.
22nd September 2019, 02:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College for studying BTech(Electronics Engineering). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college.

Eligibility to study the B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering at the Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Biology. Duration of the B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering is 4 years in the Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
22nd September 2019, 07:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?

Eligibility to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
2. Candidate should have mathematics, physics as a mandatory subject.
3. Candidate should have studied chemistry, biotechnology, biology as a mandatory subject.
4. The age of the candidate should be more than 18yr.

You may visit the website www.skihsha.com for more information.
22nd September 2019, 09:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech. Electronics Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electronics Engineering is an undergraduate Electronics Engineering course. The required eligibility to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is the candidate should have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Electronics Engineering is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score and the duration of Bachelor of Technology in Electronics Engineering is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?