22nd February 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for OBC students who do Ph.D course?

Is there any scholarship for obc student who is register for PhD? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Where I can apply for the scholarship and get it? Awaiting for the answer soon on this. Thank you!

14th June 2017, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for OBC students who do Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship for obc student who is register for PhD? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Where I can apply for the scholarship and get it? Awaiting for the answer soon on this. Thank you!

There are various scholarships available for OBC students who are studying the PhD course. List of scholarships is given below;

Scientist Scholarship for Research - Website Link

Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships - Website Link

Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research - Website Link

NBHM PhD Scholarships - Website Link

INSPIRE Fellowship Program - Website Link

NCERT Doctoral Fellowship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?