20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Does ICICI Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Hardware & Networking) course?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Hardware & Networking) course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in ICICI Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(Hardware & Networking) course?

27th October 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ICICI Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Hardware & Networking) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Hardware & Networking) course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in ICICI Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(Hardware & Networking) course?

ICICI Bank offers education loans to the following courses: Approved courses leading to Graduate / Post Graduate degree or Post Graduate Diploma conducted by recognized colleges or universities recognized by UGC / AICTE / Government / AIBMS / ICMR / etc. Therefore, if the aspirant fulfills the above requirements, then he/she is eligible to get an education loan from ICICI Bank. The aspirant has to contact the ICICI Bank branch in person for more details. The ICICI Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
27th October 2018, 07:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ICICI Bank offer an Education Loan to study BSc(Hardware & Networking) course?

Yes, the ICICI Bank offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Hardware and Networking) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you secure admission to B.Sc. (Hardware and Networking) course, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in ICICI Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?