2nd October 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get College Assistance to apply for SBI Education Loan?

I have completed my BCom and preparing for CAT. I want to study MBA now. I know studying MBA costs huge amount. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any colleges then the authority help me to get education loan from SBI for studying MBA or not?

27th October 2018, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get College Assistance to apply for SBI Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BCom and preparing for CAT. I want to study MBA now. I know studying MBA costs huge amount. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any colleges then the authority help me to get education loan from SBI for studying MBA or not?

Some universities and colleges offer assistance to students for getting education loans through loan assistance cell. You have to contact the college for more details regarding this. You can also apply online or contact the SBI branch for getting an education loan. You should be an Indian citizen and should have secured admission through an entrance examination or merit based selection process in a reputed college / university recognized by UGC/Government/AICTE, etc. for availing an education loan in SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?